Friday, October 11, 2013

Crepe Night

10 October 2013

So I'm dumb and forgot to post this last night...
(THURSDAY)

This was my cute breakfast!  We has class from 1-2:30.  German first, then Austrian History.



For Austrian History we went to a museum...not this museum in this photo.  I don't remember why I took this or what this place is but I'm sure it was significant....hahahahah.  It was actually the same museum we went to the first time for art, where we looked at lots of diagrams and paintings depicting the first and second Turkish siege over Vienna.


After school, we all went to the train station office (OBB) and talked about tickets to Rome...it has been super confusing.  So Tanner and Klint have gotten their tickets for 60 Euro, and then the next person looked and it was up to 78!  So we talked to the people at OBB and learned that it was because that train filled up and so the next train was going to be 78.  Then three people bought it and it filled up!  So now it is up to over 100!!!!  Which is still a good price, but it is just frustrating to see the price go from 60 to almost double...so I may still go but not positive on what is going on at this point.

We all went back to the school and did some planning until 6 ish.  I bought my London ticket!!  This is so crazy.  Then we went out to the shopping area and did a little bit of SHOPPPPPINGGGGGG (trying to stay away from buying things in H&M even though it is a tempting 4 floors....).  I got two sweaters for way cheap at some department store along the way.  Here are some crappy pictures of the city at night hahahah sorry.




THEN, we all went to Katie and Mara's apartment (not too far, like 10 min).  We stopped at the Billa across the street ad we all got a little something to eat for dinner, which we made at their house.  Caelyn and I made a frozen pizza, of course.  Why are those so good!?! We need to stop.  YUM.  Then we all hung out...their family is out of town so we had the whole apartment and kitchen.  I made crepes for everybody!! I made 3 batches.  I love crepes....I make these so much the recipe is engraved in my head:

1 c. milk
1 c. flour
2 T melted butter
2 eggs
1 T sugar
1 t salt
1 t vanilla

BEST CREPES EVER.  I like them with just sugar on top, rolled up.  Or cinnamon sugar.  Or jam.  Of course I like fruit but the sugars are my FAV.  So we ate tons of those.  Everybody paid me 50 cents for the ingredients I bought.  Perfect!

When we left it was POURING!!!!!!!!!!!  So fun running home in it though!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment