Wednesday, November 6, 2013

der Barbier

6 November Wednesday


Last night, Frau Feest left us a giant box of corn flakes for breakfast!!  They needed a lot of sugar, and that even didn't help much, and the milk tastes kinda weird, and I was expecting the flavor of Frosted Flakes BUT...it was still pretty good.  We had some sweet cake too..ohhh yum!!



I woke up at 9 and showered and ate, then I did my reading homework for  religion.  At 12 I went to the Minert's for lunch...it was pretty cold outside!!  The way to their apartment is so pretty and I never have my camera for some reason!!  It is so dead now...when the leaves were golden that walk was the best.  It is still my favorite, though.











We had lunch (baked potatoes with chili and cheese and sour cream...YUM!), then class, then we had birthday cake for Kimber!  It is her birthday TOMORROW!  For our experiencing Vienna class, we went to the Sissi museum.  Empress Elizabeth, aka Sissi.  She didn't really like the whole royalty stuff...she was married to Franz Josef.  We walked through their palace...it was huge, of course.  Sissi was 5'8" and between 99-105 lbs. always!   What the heck.  She was stabbed...this museum was confusing for me.  Too much info.











We got back to the Minert's around 5 and it was DARK!  The boys really needed haircuts....we had some sewing scissors of Jeanne's.  They ...were fine.  Let's just say it took a good 40 minutes to do Tanner's hair...so difficult.  I did Jordan's too; his only took maybe 10.







We went to the Centrum for YSA Institute.  It is by the Rathuas....this is the Rathaus at night.  So cooool!!  We got dinner after for 1.50.  Mashed potatoes, ham, vegetables, cake.



iPhone pic of haircut boys
So after, I was talking to this really cute guy I had seen a few times before but never talked to...and I told him his American flag t shirt was cool, and he told me we needed to practice German...no...and he told me he could take us snowboarding..!  He is very good looking.  BUT HEY THEN HE SHOWED ME HIS WIFE HAHA.  So weird, he really looks pretty young.  She plays professional volleyball here, so we said we might come watch her!

Oh today I bought my ticket for USA vs. Austria soccer game....SO COOOL.




No comments:

Post a Comment