Sunday, December 8, 2013

Die Letzte Donnerstag

5 December Thursday

We had our history final today.

YEAHHH . . . that was okay.  I'm glad it is over.  I feel like I did well on it.

To celebrate after, we all went and got ice cream!
{one group went to Dublin this weekend: Caelyn, Lexi, Katie, Jordan}
Haley, Amy & I went over to their house.  This is the first time I've been there!!  It is kinda far away, but not bad.  We did homework for over two hours!  Then we wanted to go to the Schönbrunn market, and we got there at 9 and that is when it closed!!  So dumb.  We walked around as they were closing up.
I went home after that and straightened up my room a bit, then I watched Grey's and ate a healthy snack along with that.
Yeppppp.  Corn flakes in nutella!!!

Only one more final...that is ART on Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment