Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Imagining Dragons

3 December Tuesday

The last Tuesday...!!

We can start saying that now...it is sad.
In German, we were told our grades for our class after the final being weighed in and such, and I got an A, so that's good.  Then I slept for the rest of the class somehow.  We talked about Advent.

During break, Haley and I went to the thrift store again quickly to look around one last time.  There are the weirdest things there.
We reviewed for our history final...that is going to be rough, but not impossible.  That one is on Thursday, and our religion final is due Friday.  Then art final is on Monday (ugh).

So last minute today after class, Stephanie told me that Monika is friends with this guy who was playing in one of the opening bands for Imagine Dragons tonight...and he gave her four tickets to get in!!  So Moni, Steph, Haley and I went.  We met up with Klint there, and Kimber was there somewhere too but we never found her.  There were SO MANY PEOPLE!  They have been touring for a long time, like over a year, and this show had the biggest crowd!  He's played here four times.  We figured out that he is Mormon...not sure how active.  I swear he was wearing garment bottoms, though.  He is married and has a daughter named Arrow.  He served a full-time mission in Nebraska, and he met their drummer at BYU.  They are awesome and really good live!  They are just great performers...super entertaining.  He just seemed so happy singing up there, like it is his favorite thing on earth to do.
They were awesome.  I loved it SO MUCH.  We even got these passes to get into the front section somehow...this guard just gave us some wristbands so we were super close!  I would love to see them again live.  This one was my favorite song that I hadn't heard before:

1 comment:

  1. I have really enjoyed your blog and will be sorry to see it end. The photography is wonderful and it was great to read and learn about all the places you went. I like the pictures and descriptions of the food as well.

    ReplyDelete