Monday, December 2, 2013

Sonntag

1 December 2013

DECEMBER??  Wow.

I like to take pictures in our entryway sometimes, because the flowers are beautiful...and there are mirrors everywhere so that means selfies with flowers which is fine.  People kept asking me today if I straightened my hair, and I had to say, "No, it is fake straight."  Some people might understand this . . . maybe just Aaron.
I was late to church today because Frau Feest needed help fixing her laptop, which I wasn't able to fix...there was some network connection error happening.  But I got there for Sacrament meeting, where I was able to see Shannon Wilde and her husband!  They are from my home ward in Orem, and they are traveling through Europe!  Sadly Shannon is pregnant, so she was pretty sick the whole weekend here.
I love the walk to our church building.  Blue skies!
We had dinner at the Minert's, and we also went to the Roman Museum this afternoon because it was free today for some reason!  I can't DO any more museums!  AHHHH.  And I saw lots of Roman ruins IN ROME, so that's fine.

We had a birthday cake and sang to Amy--her birthday is tomorrow!!!  We had another Advent program.  We sang German Christmas hymns.  We ate ice cream with fried pineapple...yum, thanks to Haley.

Coming home meant working on homework.  I tried, but didn't do much.  Our big paper for history is due on Tuesday...I've done a bit of research but not tons.  I'll probably do it tomorrow!

Can't believe we are down to one full week left here.  It makes me so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment