Monday, October 21, 2013

A Sunday Back in Vienna

 20 October Sunday 


Being "home" feels good.  We went to church today in the English ward because we are sick of not being able to understand!!  Guess who serves in this ward!  You got it, Elder Brendan Abbott.  Haha I see him a lot it seems!  He hates that I take pictures of him hahaha.




So when we got home from church...this is what we walked into our room to find....








...just like that.  Why is that odd you might be asking?  Well when we left, we left our baskets of clean laundry on our beds or the floor to sort when we got back from church.  I had a pile of dirty clothes on the floor...since our baskets were full of the clean, I had just gotten back from a trip so I hadn't unpacked.  In the corner (the pic with my laptop, below the window) I usually have my homework books and my backpack and all my shopping bags of little dinky things I've gotten here.  They were gone!!  SHE MOVED EVERYTHING!!!  Frau Feest has come in our room and moved small things before, to clean or whatever, but oh my gosh, this is one thing that drives me crazy (Mom knows).  She had taken my things I bought out of the bags and thrown the bags away!  So I had to go find the bags and the receipts (I am crazy about bags and receipts...don't ask) and put them back how they were.  She had like consolidated everything into two bags and ahhh ohhhh that just makes me crazy.

She came in our room all happy and saying some words that didn't make sense, and all we could say was "Thank you..!" Cause the floor was vacuumed so that is good.  We hadn't been using those drawers before, and she put our clean clothes in them?  But we hadn't even sorted them between roommates yet and they all belong in the drawers that they came from...hahaha and she put my candy in a drawer and opened all the others to tell me I can use them if I want....ohhhhh man.  She is a funny one.  So I ended up moving some papers into the little drawers to calm her OCD soul.

We just aren't here that often, and it's never THAT messy but Frau Feest must be super organized or something...but it's our room....hahaha it was funny.

I made some soup for lunch.  From a can :(


We went over to the Minert's and ate pancakes, potatoes, and bacon.  Yum!!  We all used the internet for a while (till 9) looking up train tickets and flight options for travel.  As of right now, my for sure trips/weekend schedule is:

This weekend: Florence & Venice
November 7-9: Prague
November 14-16: London
November 21-23: free right now, maybe Rome
November 28-30: probably Copenhagen
December 5-7: free, maybe Rome

And that's the last weekend!  WHAT THE HECK time flies!!!!  Today I'm going to go buy my Copenhagen stuff, and book a hostel for Prague, and figure out when/if I'm going to go to Rome. 

THIS IS THE LIFE


1 comment:

  1. Please tell Frau Feest that I need her to come do a semester abroad at my house!!

    ReplyDelete