Monday, October 14, 2013

Sugar Sugar


BREAKFAST -


Soo...this looked so pretty right?  The oatmeal wasn't that good.  Hahahaha.  Nothing is sweet here!  Nothing!  Not even the SUGAR...or the honey.  I tried my hardest to eat it all but I just couldn't.  I need to go find some brown sugar...I've heard it's hard to find.  I love sweet oatmeal.

School today: Art history- Romanesque art in the Middle Ages today ... German, reviewing and perfecting dative case and past perfect tense. 

For lunch we went to the grocery store and I got a berry mix drink and a pretzel roll.  I forgot my camera or else you KNOW there would be pictures of this meal too (Aaron).

Haley, Amy, Caelyn and I wandered through shops to kill time before FHE.  So many cute clothes we want to buy...it is killer.


FHE dinner for €1.50 made by Brother and Sister Strong: Burritos with hamburger meat and chili, cheese, corn, lettuce, sour cream...it was soooo yummy.  I love chili and sour cream!  YUM.  We had a lesson about the importance of telling the truth.  I played the piano and it was a song I had never heard before and it was hard and I messed up a lot and everybody laughed.   HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Magical P-day!!  Telu's messages were early...Then I got to hear from Josue tonight too!!  Here are a couple pictures of what he sent me...I miss this kid!



beautiful Lousianna coast


Oh, I didn't post this last week when I actually got this....beautiful TONGA stamps...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment