Thursday, October 31, 2013

Haunted House!

30 October Wednesday


So yes...there was a haunted house today.  Not really.  Kinda.  For class we went to the catacombs underneath St. Stephan's Cathedral...!  It was EERIE.  Tombs everywhere, BONES everywhere, dark and cold...spiderwebs.  It was all legit.  Photos weren't allowed...so I took them on my phone, natürlich.

some tombs of the Hapsburg's
there are organs of the Hapsburgs in these jars
this room was FULL of BONES and skulls...like what!?

bones down there...


After we finished in the catacombs, we climbed up the steeple (?) to see a view of the city.



After class, I walked home by myself and took my time.  I went a new way home, and I found some cool shops.  I looked at some restaurants and read the menus, I found another grocery store really close to our house (Spar).

When I got home, Dad helped me (he's amazing!) to find a condo to move into for winter semester!  It is perfect, and a miracle.  Thank goodness for him, I'm so happy he cares so much about me and knows what I want with living situations...he found the perfect place for us.

I went to the end of Institute and ate dinner there, then home...Caelyn and I stayed up really late talking about stuff.  I was eating pretzel chips and drinking this Pear Wasser which is SO GOOD!  Except that it's fizzy which I don't really like... But it is huge and it's like 65 cents so yum.


Oh, this morning Monika and I got up early (well, 9) and we did a photoshoot.  She has to keep in practice, so even though it wasn't a specific assignment or anything she will hand in, she just needs to keep practice planning and organizing shoots and figuring out what she wants.  They will be so cool though!  We took them in my bedroom in our apartment...it is wonderful.  I can't wait to see them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment