Sunday, October 6, 2013

Conference Sunday

What a relaxing day compared to our past eleven.  We got up at 9:30..10 ish.  We cleaned and got all ready for church.  At 2pm we went to the stake center to watch the Saturday afternoon session of conference (the Sat morning session was shown last night, but we weren't home).  From 4-6 we went to the Minert's apartment and ate dinner: spaghetti and meatballs.  We went back to the stake center from 6-8 for the Sunday morning session (which was live).  I got to talk to Brendan a lot there!  No hugs.  Haha.  He's a cutie!  This little girl loved him.

what it looks like when we ride the street car
Elder Abbott!
So I got this necklace in Berlin at a street market stand.  This man was selling TONS of really cool antiques.  I asked him where he got all his things, and he said from PEOPLE.  Which is cool...everything he had belonged to somebody, he didn't just buy them from some other dealer or something...if that makes sense.  He told me he knew the lady who owned this necklace, a lady who lived in Berlin.  I love it!!  Crazy shirt to wear it with, sorry, I know...I got it at the thrift shop here hahaha.



Okkkkk bedtime soon!  Conference was awesome.  It is good to feel at home.  Not ready to go back to school tomorrow.  Not at ALLLLLL

No comments:

Post a Comment