Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sleeping on Trains...

24 October Thursday

We learned today we have our Austrian History midterm on Tuesday...UH OH.

I also realized today that my class sign-up time for BYU Winter semester is going to be while I'm in Italy!!  I am always super picky about my classes and I have an exact schedule drawn out that I do my best to achieve at midnight every class sign-up time.  So, you can imagine it worried me when I realized I wouldn't be able to!!  There are some classes I needed to get into that I knew would fill up SO, my wonderful amazing father took on the job for me and is all set up to get on my account and click click click the classes I need!!  Which include...

Printmaking
Calculus
Chemistry
Religion
Harp
Intro to Media Design (Graphic Design)

So after school I stayed there for a little while on the phone with him planning my next semester (at the school because our wifi is STILL DOWN...SOS)



I grabbed some Happy Noodles on the way to my apartment at 5 ish, took a shower, and packed all my things for the weekend to ITALY!  Kimber and I met everybody at the train station at 7:00, and we got on our night train at 7:30 (Haley, Kimber, Rachel, Kelsey, Alisha, and I).  Haley and I were in a cabin together, and the others were together down the train a bit.  There was another random girl with us who was quiet...and Haley and I were talking for like an hour, then I had a feeling she could understand us so finally I asked her if she spoke English...sure enough she is from Virginia playing soccer in Austria.  Haha.  So we all talked for a while, then our seats pulled out into these nifty beds and we slept side by side...for a couple hours MAYBE.  It was not easy.  Sleeping (well) on trains is definitely an acquired skill.




No comments:

Post a Comment