Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Longest Day of the week

For some reason, I am getting SUPER hot at night, to the point of waking up sweating!  Which doesn't make sense because our room is so cold.  I guess it is because of my federdecke which just does its job too well.  Oh well.

MORGEN!!!

Showered and left off to school by 9:30.  We had class at 10 where we met in front of the building to go to a museum.  We went to the Fine Arts Academy where they have an exhibition of some of the old masters.  We observed and discussed select paintings for 2 hours, then walked back.  Das wetter war SEHR SONNIG (so sunny!!).  It was wonderful.

Between this and our next class (12 - 2:30) everybody split up for lunch.  I went to the grocery store and got my groceries for the week, and I wasn't hungry for lunch right then.  I ate a nectarine and a piece of bread (bread shown below hahaha).  I got 4 yogurts for 32 cents a piece, 2 bags of popcorn...I have been CRAVING popcorn at nights, and I got half a loaf of this amazing grainy wheat bread.  Mom would LOVE...it is dense and has big chunks of grains in it, and it isn't GROSS (meaning there's probably little to now rye in it hahahaha).  I actually sampled it at the grocery store then decided to buy some because it was so good.  I also got like 8 apples for 1.20 or something.  8 Euros spent at the grocery store, then I went upstairs in that mall place above the Billa to the Pagro place which has paper supplies...and I found a cheap notebook I needed.  I went home (by myself for all of this), and Caelyn and Kimber were there too!  So we organized the kitchen and cleaned up a bit and ate lunch.  I did some more filming for a little video of our place!  I'm excited to work on it.  Then back to SCHOOL for German for an hour and a half, then Austrian History for another hour and a half.  This history class is horrible.  I filmed some of our professor...I am going to try and upload it but I'm not sure how it'll work.  Done with class at 5:30, and it was still 65 degrees outside!!  Sehr shön.


on the set of my video...

we walk here every day....... cute pups.


a crowded subway at 6pm!
So we got home and thought Frau Feest might have made us dinner, because we usually have our dinner together on Tuesdays!  But nope....disappointed.  So we hurried and made our own dinners which I was happy about because otherwise I would have never eaten these noodles!

our weeny kitchen haha 
in the bedroom...haha
my dinner!  Yummmmm.  And then I ate some Nutella for dessert. haha
It is only 7:35 but I am so tired and my head is throbbing...I might start editing video, or I might just watch Grey's Anatomy which I haven't been able to since before coming here! I'm dying.


No comments:

Post a Comment