Monday, October 21, 2013

Herbst

Art history and then German today.  For the hour and a half break, Amy and I bought plane tickets to Copenhagen, and then went to the train ticket office (OBB) and bought train tickets to Rome.  Is this real life?

I took these quick shots walking home from school...it seems to regular to me, but it's actually pretty cool!!  The opera house, and the train station.  I stopped at Anker since I skipped eating lunch because I was getting tickets.  I grabbed a little pastry to eat to tide me over till dinner (it was like 5:00).














I walked down to my favorite spot...the weather today was awesome.  Honestly it was 70 degrees...I wore sandals and a short sleeve shirt!  But I went and sat on the stairs by the canal and wrote in my journal and ate my pastry.  It was a croissant filled with sweet cheese and raisins.  YUM.  I had a photoshoot with it like I do regularly with my food if you haven't noticed.  It was a perfect hour to sit there and relax alone.  Buying tickets with everybody gets overwhelming.  Good thing I am about done!!  Maybe one more trip, and I have a couple hostels to book and I'm DONE.















When the sun went down, I went over to FHE at the LDS Centrum (6:30).  We got dinner for 1.50.  SOUP!  And cornbread...it was funny because I was seriously craving cornbread all day and I even wrote about it in my journal...I miss having the cornbread Mom always makes.  But I ate a lot with my soup.  A LOT.  Like I had to save up for life.

Now we are home, and I am so tired!  I want to try running sometime this week...the weather is so unreal I love it.  The leaves....ahh.  Oh, I got 100% on my German midterm.  Haha.  He asks us questions in class sometimes to review past perfekt and present tenses...today: 

Was machst du gestern?  Was machst du heute?

"Gestern habe ich viele Speck und Eis gegessen.  Sie sind meine Lieblingsessen.  Heute habe ich keine Mittagessen.  Ich habe Hunger."

Then he asked me how I am still so thin if those are my favorite foods.  Hahaha.

1 comment: