Tuesday, November 12, 2013

2's-day

12 November Tuesday

Long day of classes...at school from 10 - 5:30.

I went to the grocery store on the way home and bought some noodles, milk, and gouda cheese and made homemade mac 'n cheeseeee!! MY FAVORITE.  And sorry the photos and horrible..the lighting in our room is really bad when there isn't sunshine and I wanted to eat this!!  And then I enjoyed some applesauce with cinnamon and sugar while working on my computer organizing pictures and reading some stuff for class.


London is this weekend!  Nervous...I need to start planning what the heck I'm going to do when I get there.  Any suggestions anybody?

Surprise email from one of my favorite missionaries...I love the missionaries.  And man I miss this one. He would call me at any time of the day and see what I was doing and then whatever it was he would come do it with me.  Senior year he met me at my house whenever he could to eat lunch...he confided in me all his stories with girls, and girls he wanted to date, dumb things and deep things...it is weird that I can't remember that much, cause it has been about a year and a half since I've seen this kid!  But I do remember how good of a friend he was and still is






No comments:

Post a Comment