Monday, November 4, 2013

Iron Chef Vienna

5 November Sunday

Caelyn and I kinda slept in this morning...but we made it to church still.  Haha.  I saw Brendan there again...it is so crazy that he is just here!  In my ward!  It was raining a little bit afterwards as we went to Monika and Steph's house real quick, then the four of us headed off to the Minert's apartment.  We were in charge of dinner today!  We kept it simple...taco salad.  And then a familiar caramel apple dessert.  WE LOVE CARAMEL, and those baked apples are to die for and sooo easy.












We did the dishes after, which took forever I swear.  And it doesn't help that it gets DARK at 4:30!!!!  I HATE IT!  But the rain was pretty, and the falling leaves.  I had to handwash one of my red shirts over there...it bleeds on everything and makes it pink!!  It drives me crazy...so I hope it will stop now.  I washed it with vinegar first, and then soap over and over and the water was so pink every wash!  Never got better!  So I'm hoping letting the shirt dry will set in the dye a bit?...if anybody has any tips on this please share.  Washing clothes by hand made me think of Telu, washing his clothes in a bucket in Tonga!  
Speaking of which, I got a surprise email this week!  I was asleep when he sent it, but he sent some pictures.  How cute, right??  I also got a big fat letter sometime last week!!!  So crazy.  He's great.











No comments:

Post a Comment