Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Montag

11 November Monday

Back to school!


Sorry again for lack of photos.  Leading a boring life here I guess!  


We had Art History from 12 - 1.  Then German from 2:30 - 4.  I ate a Subway sandwich for lunch, while I emailed back and forth with Elder Sargent for a little bit.  He is in Sweden!  He's been gone for a year and a half now I think.


Haley came over and we looked up some fonts and played with some text designs...for a project I'm working on.  Then we went to FHE at 6:30 at the Centrum.  Yummy cheap food and a lesson.  Tonight we just sang favorite hymns and talked about why they were our favorites.  There is a kid here who is really good at playing the piano.  He taught me some simple tips for improvising on hymns...but I think it really just comes with practice.  I miss playing the piano.



So Monika has {finally} caught up on uploading her photos to our google drive thing we all share, so I have gone back and added in a bunch of photos from past trips that she took!  (I only went BACK to add photos because when I get home I'm printing out this blog into a book....so better to get organized as I go!).  Here are a handful of photos she took that I've added - 





                 



                                  butterfly house

No comments:

Post a Comment