Tuesday, November 26, 2013

FHE and a Piano

25 November Monday

Today was lacking in photos, I apologize.

We had class at noon.  I slept in...still recovering from our strenuous Rome travel.  We had Art history, and then German.

After class, Amy, Caelyn and I stopped at Strük to get some pastries...I didn't eat anything for lunch so we needed to get something to tide us over till dinner.  I got this apple-roll swirl thing.  YUM.  Definitely going to try making that when I get home.  Along with SO many other things.

We went to FHE at 6:30 and ate Hawaiian haystacks.  I have never liked Hawaiian haystacks.  I can eat all the components separately, but the whole thing together is just a nightmare to me.

My dear friend LAURA called me...she is my closest friend.  Anyways, look at her...she is Brazilian.  She is in Brazil right now, and tonight I got to talk to her!  FINALLY!  Her travel was really complicated and her flights got delayed so that she had to spend a night in Atlanta alone...I didn't know any of this because I was in Rome!  But we can only talk when we both have wifi, which can be kinda rare! But I'm glad she made it safe to Brazil.  I miss her a lot; she doesn't get home till New Years Day.

After FHE, I started playing the piano...I am learning this beautiful arrangement of O Holy Night for a Christmas program we are singing in for the school.  It is so pretty!  Whoever stayed after sang with me...and we got some harmonizing figured out.  It is going to be beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment